Saturday, February 19, 2011

where oh where are you?


Sleep.  MMMMM.....  I love it.  It makes me happy. Yet this week, it has eluded me.  I got a really good walk in on monday and since then haven't been able to get more than four or five hours of sleep each night.  Headaches, exhaustion, and yes, tears have plagued me (and consequently my family.)   
I wish I could say I pushed through it, when on my walks to keep things up, but that would be a lie.  I just gave in and took the week off.  In hindsight, I shouldn't have. It leaves me only one week before I start training hard for my 5k and I'm more than just a little worried.  
Monday will start a new week, and I'm not going to let the little setback stop me from reaching my goal.  Maybe my friend won't play hide and seek and I'll be plenty rested for my running.

No comments:

Post a Comment