Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm back

My daughter made it. She is beautiful and worth every bit of pain it took to get her here. It's now been two months and I'm way overdue to begin taking care of myself. First things first, I have a goal. Nov. 20th my community is having a turkey trot. My goal? Run the mile. It may sound small, but I haven't done this in over three years. I think it's time. When I ran my first mile ever, it was in twelve minutes. I'm planning on matching that. I've gotten a jogging stroller so I can take the two kids with me. This will definitely be a new experience. I'm not sure how hard it will be to run with or what really to expect. If anyone reads this, what are your thoughts? Have you run with one before? Any tips on maintaining form and getting a good workout? I know I can do this.
Goal #1 run one mile in twelve minutes by November 20th

No comments:

Post a Comment